Last week I was lucky enough to speak to Sarah on the RCSA Podcast about the impending arrival of Google for Jobs and what it means for Recruiters in Australia and New Zealand.
In this podcast, Sarah and I address the following:
- When a global rollout of Google for Jobs will take place
- Could Google for Jobs draw work away from the sector?
- How Google indexes jobs
- What this means for job boards and aggregators
- Whether Google for Jobs address the inconsistency in job titles
- Will companies who choose not to adopt Google for Jobs lose a competitive edge?
Keen to read the Google for Jobs Essential Guide we’re referring to? Download it here.