It’s funny. Social media advertising is one of those ‘hmmm....what do I do here?’ grey areas of the social landscape. Why? Social ads are sometimes seen as counter to the new era of user-generated-content & inbound marketing.
Social advertising is a simple, highly targeted and incredibly cost-effective way to boost your social recruitment activity & to amplify your social hiring message. It’s the natural compliment to a sound social recruitment strategy.
Look at social ads as a means to boost your social reach.
Our expertise in this arena is, of course, first-rate (if you don’t mind) and covers all manner of social ads:
- Facebook advertising, promoted posts & sponsored stories
- Twitter sponsored content
- LinkedIn ads, for hiring or brand
- YouTube banners
- mobile optimised ads for social platforms
Strategies for the best social ad approach include:
- split testing ads (finding out which ads work better than others & so improving the ad cost-effectiveness)
- geo-location targeting (messaging based on geography of the audience)
- ads based on age, gender, personal interests, marital status, social media activity
We take the guess work out of social advertising.